Deep in the Archive of Ultimyr, shelved between scholarly treatises on dragon cladistics and books of untranslatable spells, there is an ancient tome of entomological curiosities. Compiled by scholars, the book describes the telepathic talents of the zealot scarab, a strange species of social insect with abilities unique to all the seven planes.
Unlike most grubs of his colony, Nyx Assassin did not arise from metamorphosis with the plodding thoughts and blunted appendages common to the worker caste of his kind. For his was a special transformation, guided by the grace of Nyx. He was the chosen one, selected from the many and anointed with an extract of the queen goddess herself. Not all survive the dark blessing of the queen’s chamber, but he emerged with a penetrating mind, and dagger-like claws–his razor sharp mandibles raking the air while his thoughts projected directly into the minds of those around him. Of all zealot scarabs, he alone was selected for the highest calling. After his metamorphosis, he was reborn, by grace of Nyx, with abilities which shaped him for one thing and one thing only: to kill in the name of his goddess.
Nyx assassin is a Nuker and disabler always remember you are not a hard carry.Avoid picking nyx when the enemy team have silences or very tank / high magic resist heroes like huskar pudge anti mage. It’s best against most of agi and int heroes because nyx can kill them with little to no warning. Picking the right target and position is the key to play NA(nyx assassin).
Pros / Cons
*High Burst damage
*Good escape mechanism
*Can def base very effectively bcoz of its burrow(agh skill)
*Silence can make him useless.
*Not very effective against str heroes
*Except ulti no other skills works against magic immune units.
*Omni knight is little troublesome for him.
Nyx assassin is not very last hit dependent hero just make sure to get bounty runes bcoz now there are 4 of them 2 near ur lane you can easily steal enemy team bounty runes bcoz u have nice escapes and stuns once u hit level 6 leave ur lane and start hunting for weak players.
Don’t try to solo skill at lvl 6 unless he is pretty low make sure u take help of ur team and plan a good gank and selecting the right target in a fight is very important if ur lane enemies are io and ursa don’t try to kill ursa u can’t most of the time better try for io.
Don’t waste ur time roaming aimlessly always keep a tp and jump to fight with ur ulti and secure a good kill for ur team.
*Using Burrow correctly If u have agh and enemies are chasing u can just burrow and tp away
*You can force staff urslef while burrowed. u can burrow them jump into a team fight by force staffing urself and use spike to stun all for 2.4 sec then jump out and use impale for another 2.8 sec stun this combo is very effective in team fight
*Use mana Burn On heroes like Wraith king juggernaut anitmage facelessvoid in a team fight bcz they have low mana pool buring there mana will leave them with no mana to cast ulti.
While hunting /killing u should use ur mana burn on int hero bcz it will deal more dmg o them.
*Most beginner player fail cast there ulti and uses there stun or mana brun before even use ulti on enemy. So i would advice to play few bot macthes with nyx before jumping into online games.
* Positioning is very important for nyx bcoz ur impale very much depend on that. whether u are stuning 1 hero or his full team with one imaple.
* Clarity allows Nyx Assassin to replenish his mana pool in-lane, crucial since most of his spells will consume almost half his base mana pool with a single cast. Having the mana to continue casting gives Nyx Assassin more chances to use his disables to score kills.
*tango give Nyx Assassin basic health sustain, allowing him to continue laning despite enemy harass.
* Arcane Boots are crucial to obtain in order to allow Nyx Assassin to roam for ganks. It increases the size of Nyx Assassin’s mana pool, allowing him to more easily cast his full combo of spells, and boosts his movement speed slightly to provide extra mobility. Most importantly, the active allows Nyx Assassin to replenish his own mana pool in order to ensure that he is able to continue roaming without needing to return
* Town Portal Scroll is important to have on all heroes at all times. Nyx Assassin’s ability to initiate and kill using Vendetta means that global positioning is key for allowing him to capitalize on any opportunities to secure kills.
* Force Staff is a handy utility item that grants Nyx Assassin many strong bonuses. It provides more intelligence for increasing the size of his mana pool, as well as HP regen for sustaining his health pool. The active greatly improves Nyx Assassin’s mobility, allowing him to re-position for casting his spells, or chasing and escaping more easily. In a pinch, it can also be used as a cheap way to break an enemy Linken’s Sphere prior to landing other disables and nukes, and can even be used to re-position Nyx Assassin during Burrow.
*Aghanim’s Scepter unlocks Burrow, which can give Nyx Assassin a strong tactical advantage against certain enemies. It also improves his overall attributes, aiding in his survivability and buffing up his mana pool.
*Against certain enemies, Spiked Carapace can allow Nyx Assassin to turn their skillshots against them while saving his own life. Knowing when the enemy may attempt to cast long-ranged nukes like Powershot, Rocket Flare, Sun Strike, and even Ice Blast can allow Nyx Assassin to use Spiked Carapace to block the damage instance and deflect it back, possibly even getting a kill if the caster is low enough.
* (Active) Radiance can stun the enemy even if they are not trying to directly target Nyx Assassin, which allows it to be used to stun enemies chasing a fleeing ally, stop a retreating enemy in their tracks, and even interrupt escape teleports.
*Because it does not interrupt channeling, Vendetta can be cast during Town Portal Scroll, allowing Nyx Assassin to emerge invisible at his destination.
*Because it roots Nyx Assassin for the duration of the ability, he is unable to utilize Blink Dagger during Burrow. However, he can still be displaced by other abilities and items, particularly Force Staff, Boulder Smash, Snowball, and so on. This can be useful for utilizing the instant stun from Spiked Carapace in order to stun multiple enemies quickly.
One shot kill Agsinst
* sniper farmed or not farmed he will die with ur combo.
*IO 1 ulti+ dagon = death.
*AA 1 ulti + dagon death.
*Juggernaut if not full farmed he will die easily.
*Lina 1shot skill.
*lion one shot kill.
* Most of the int hero except ogre.
*Make orchid for antimage and qop.