We’re looking for curious people who want to make an impact.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 0-2 years of experience in related field
- Experience in Swift.
- C, iOS SDK, XCode, Interface Builder, XIBs and/or Storyboards, AutoLayout
- Have knowledge/experience with Asynchronous programming.
- Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, image/graphics, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Google Map API, socket.io…
- Have knowledge about caching, multi-threads, networking, push notifications (GCM, FCM), payment on Mobile (Stripe, PayPal), booking
- Have experience with Version Control systems (git)
- Experience with the iOS technology stack, SQL/SQLite, CoreData, Firebase
Salary: up to $700
Phone: 0912 998678