However, Tinder was originally designed to run on mobile platforms. So, to run this app on your computer, you will need to make use of an emulator.
This article tells you the different ways in which you can start using Tinder PC.
About the Tinder PC
Tinder is an extremely easy-to-use app. It has a load of features and many cool options.
For instance, you can easily log in to Tinder through your Facebook credentials. You can also link your account to Instagram and import pictures easily to showcase in your bio.
Swiping left and right is the least amount of work you will have to do in order to find your dream date on Tinder. While browsing profiles, you like the person if you swipe right. You reject the person by swiping the profile left.
You can even upgrade your Tinder profile to Premium and Gold. Upgrading to Premium gives you access to options.
These include Unlimited Likes, Passport (to chat with anyone), Rewind (to give someone a second chance), Boost (to top the charts for 30 minutes), and additional Super Likes.
Upgrading to Gold will give you access to all the premium features, plus the most powerful feature: “See who likes you.”
With this feature, you can easily sit back relax and browse through all the people who swiped right on you.
With Tinder, all you have to do is Match, Chat, and Date. It is super easy to use and super fun too.
With more than 30 billion matches, Tinder is one sure shot way to find a date, a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
Ways to Download and Use Tinder on Your PC
To be able to successfully download and use Tinder on your computer, you need to install an Android emulator first.
Now, there are many good emulators available out there, but the best emulators to run Tinder on a computer are given below.
Method 1: Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most popular Android emulator in the world. It is very strong and is compatible with almost all the applications available on the Play Store.
Using Bluestacks, you can comfortably run Tinder on your computer and enjoy all of its functionality and features.
You can download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link below.
Download Bluestacks Android Emulator
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install Bluestacks and run Tinder on your Windows desktop.
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar, and in the dialog box type Tinder and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator itself and enjoy
Bluestacks is the best Android emulator to run Tinder on a computer. Be it games or dating apps like Tinder, Bluestacks is fully compatible with the application and works very smoothly.
There are a lot of other different customizing options, too, that Bluestacks offers.
You can record the screenplay, comfortably use a mouse to explore the app, and even assign keyboard controls to fit specific functions in the app.
All in all, Bluestacks is one of the best options to run Tinder on a Windows computer.
Method 2: Using MEmu App Player
MEmu App Player is an Android emulator similar to Bluestacks, but with a different processing engine.
MEmu App Player is constantly gaining popularity thanks to its strong performance and its wide range of application compatibility.
The MEmu Android emulator is one of the best options you have in order to run Tinder on your Windows 10 laptop or desktop.
You can download this emulator software from the link below.
Download MEmu App Player
Follow the simple instructions below to download and run Tinder on your computer.
- Download the popular MEmu App Player from the link above
- After downloading is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup window
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the app player on your computer
- After successfully installing the emulator, launch it on your desktop
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID to log in; your Google ID is a must because it will give you access to the Play Store
- Navigate to the Play Store, locate the search bar, and type Tinder in the dialog box and press Enter
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Now, click on the Download button to start downloading the application on your computer
- The emulator will automatically install the app on your computer; wait for the process to complete
- Launch the app within the emulator itself and enjoy swiping left and right
MEmu Appto use Tinder on a computer. It has a powerful engine that supports thousands of Android and iOS applications.
Apart from this, there are many other options to help you use Tinder more comfortably.
Method 3: Using NOX App Player
NOX App Player is one of the growing Android emulators. It is a minimalist emulator with useful and important features only.
You can easily run Tinder using the NOX App Player on your PC and do so very smoothly.
Nox App Player is one of the most preferred Android emulators these days. You can download this emulator software from the link below.
Download NOX App Player
Now follow the simple instructions below to install this emulator on your PC and run Tinder on your computer using it.
- Download the Nox App Player from the link above
- After the download is complete, double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the emulator
- Once the installation is complete, launch the emulator on your PC
- On the sign-in page, use your Google ID only to log in
- Once logged in, navigate to the Google Play Store
- Look for the search bar and search for the app Tinder
- Choose the most appropriate app from the search results and click on it to expand
- Finally, click on the Download button to start the download process
- Nox App Player will automatically install the app on your computer
- After the installation is complete, launch the app within the emulator and enjoy matching, chatting, and dating
Since it is a minimalist app, Nox App Player uses a very low amount of processing speed, leaving you enough to do multitasking.
This proves to be very handy, as you can use other applications on your computer while using Tinder simultaneously on the emulator.
Apart from this, there are other handy features and options available too that make it super easy and comfortable to use Tinder on a PC.
Tricks and Tips for using Tinder PC
Tinder is a matching and dating application. This means that you cannot chat with anyone until someone swipes right on your profile and you do the same to that person’s profile.
Therefore, getting a match on Tinder does not depend on time, but the person itself.
In any case, getting a match is not an instantaneous process and therefore takes a lot of time. So, it is recommended to use a low processing emulator.
This is compatible with Tinder, so that you can multitask while keeping the application open.
Apart from this, there are many other options you can use to make your Tinder life much more happening.
You can Boost your profile to stay on the radar or give someone a second chance by Rewinding. You can send someone a Super Like to show your interest.
If you are still not satisfied with all this, then you can get additional features by upgrading your basic Tinder profile to Premium or Gold.
You can then have all these features, plus some other interesting ones.
Tinder is the best and most popular dating app in the world. It supports 30 different languages around the world and makes approximately 26 million matches every day.
Since it was originally designed for mobile platforms, you need an emulator to run this app on a PC or a laptop.
All of the Android emulators mentioned in this article are compatible with Tinder.
Therefore, you can easily use any of these emulators to run Tinder on your PC. Bluestacks is always the most preferable means.
Almost everyone has Bluestacks already installed on their computer.
However, if you are not too keen on using Bluestacks, you can use MEmu App Player or NOX App Player.
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.
Hope this information can help you know well What is Tinder? And download this app to find your soul mate. Bpackingapp.com Wish you have a happiness life!