- Install your computer;
- Creating a new network;
- “Network ID” – enter any name;
- “Password” – set any.
- Click Create.
- Open the “System” tab, then “Settings” (filling example);
- “Local UDP Address” – set value to “1337”
- “Local TCP Address” – “7777”
- “Use Proxy Server” – “No”
- Click “OK”;
- Then you need to disable Windows Firewall
- Next is the network configuration, for convenience, I recommend you see.
Easy way to play with a friend online:
- Run the game Minecraft;
- Create a world or turn on an existing one;
- During the game, press “ESC”;
- Search the “Open World Wide Web” tab;
- The message “0.0.0.0.0121259 started from local server” will appear in the chat.
- You need to know your IP address;
- And replace the four zeros that you received (Example: 126.96.36.199131259);
- We will give this IP address to the port to your friend.
Recent numbers: “51259” may be different, you have to leave your own and only change zeros. With that, our instructions are over. We hope this is helpful for you and you can play with a friend on netcraft in minecraft.
Video instruction Hamachi
The moment Multiplayer appeared in the game, users were able to play with several people, connecting their computers to a single network. In this article you will learn how to play on a Minecraft server or with friends online and how to set up your own virtual server. Here are some interesting solutions.
Game Via hamachi
We understand how to play Minecraft Hamach. Download Hamachi Client for Windows. Then uninstall the archive and install the program. During installation, select “Install LastPass”.
Once Windows has completed the installation, you can start working on the program:
- Press the power button.
- The registration / login window will open.
- To create an account, simply enter your email address and create a password.
- Check for a license agreement.
After successful registration you can start creating a Hamachi server. To do this, click “Create New Network” in the main window. The following three forms:
- Network name (identifier);
- His confirmation.
If successful, the newly created virtual server will appear in the program window. Here you can see the permanent IP address issued by the application.
It is still connected to the server. Anyone who intends to go to the server must also install the program and register.
- Click “Network”.
- Then – “Connect to an existing network.”
- Enter the server ID and password.
- Your computer will appear in the contact list.
Check the connection between the computers. Right-click on a friend while browsing and select “Check availability”. You will see the console in which you will see the sending / receiving of the data packet. If the message “Request time has expired” has expired, the connection will be terminated.
The main problems with this are firewall and antivirus. They must be turned off.
Now you know how to play server Minecraft via hamachi.
Connect to a Minecraft server
You can create two types of servers.
To play with friends, all customers must have the same game game clients. You can create two types of servers:
- Built-in – runs the game client;
- Dedicated – You need to download the server assembly separately.
The second option is preferred.
Connect to the enabled server, create a new world, press “Esc”, open the server for the network. Here it is important to find out the port – it is registered in the game statistics and looks like: 56777.
With this setting, creating a server port each time will be random.
For the second player it is enough to run Minecraft, go to “Multiplayer” and select “Direct Connection” and enter the first name of Hamachi through the large parts and then the port. It looks like this – “188.8.131.523506777”.
To connect to a dedicated server, you need to download a collection. You need to register in the Hamachi IP address settings. To do this, go to the server folder and open server.properties notepad. Find the lines on server-ip = and server-port =.
After the first line, enter the IP address where the server will be located. On the second line, write the port. Usually this is already the default – 25565. Save changes. Now the second player can go to “Network Game” and click “Add.” The IP address of the hammock and port remains in the line. As a result, the newly created server will appear in the list of existing servers.
Let’s tell you how to play with Minecraft, which connects computers to each other. You can connect to a computer network or via Wi-Fi.
In the first case, go to Network and Sharing Center and select “Change adapter settings”. Find your network list in the list. The name can be Ethernet, or something else. Right-click and go to Properties. In the drop-down list, find IP version 4 (TCP / IPv4) and go to its properties.
Turn on “Use the following address” and type:
- IP Address: 192.168.0.X (X is a number from 1 to 255);
- Kvenet Mask: 255.255.255.255.
The same computer. Different devices must have different IP addresses. Now it remains to check the connection between the computers. Open the command prompt (start all programs-standard command prompt) and enter ping 192.168.0.X (X-address of another PC).
Once you have added the world or opened it to the network, you can start playing. User Second Computer Registration Game Address and First Port.
When connecting to Wi-Fi, you can access the wireless LAN address through the command list. Just enter and enter “ipconfig” and the required information will appear in a window.
On any server offered on the Internet, you can enter their name and address in Multiplayer. Creating your own virtual server or network connecting to another computer is more difficult. With the above instructions, these actions will be much easier.
Video: How to play on a Minecraft server.
A new game is always a great opportunity and vivid emotions. It is very cool to install and go through to the end, having decided on the entertaining pieces and solved the tasks. At first everything is new, exciting, unusual, but over time the gameplay becomes boring while remaining and exciting. What can be done? Connect with friends to solve problems and start conquering virtual space with them.
Minecraft – this is exactly the game, act, which is much more interesting not only. Connection is possible through local or shared network. Once everyone knew about the team methods, this information was prepared. Let’s learn how to play Minecraft Online with a friend.
About two ways
There are two effective ways – more complex and very simple. Let’s start with the difficult:
- Open the game, create your game world.
- Press the exit button and open the World Wide Web (there is a corresponding item in the menu).
- Set options to play options in the game world.
- Open the game world again with a special button.
- Enter the PC IP address statistics (to do this, open the game, select “T” in the menu and enter a numeric value instead of zeros).
- Give your IP friend that he can join the joint game.
The second method is much simpler and also “works”. Start a joint friendly game:
- Start the game and create a new world. Open this network using the previously specified operating parameters.
- Start another Minecraft, enter the game with different nicknames, open the “Network Game” menu. Type IP (point to arrow) and send it to a friend.
The last possible option is to download from the site Survival Minecraft and its friends with friends.